Set in 500 acres of stunning countryside in Pembrokeshire, Wales, close to numerous golden beaches such as Tenby, St Davids and Saundersfoot, Bluestone National Park Resort is a top choice for family holidays and breaks.
Bluestone is a five star holiday resort, which offers luxury lodges, cottages and studios, the Blue Lagoon Waterpark, an large indoor Adventure Centre, activities including high ropes, tree-climbing, kayaking and more, plus heaps of off-site activities, a nanny service, three restaurants, a pub, a bakery, a wine shop and a Spa.
Everything you need is on the Bluestone site. With a cosy village pub, two restaurants, shops and wine store with local Pembrokeshire produce, a bakery and even a luxury spa, all set within the private traditional Welsh village feel.
Best of all, you can be as active or do as little as you like.
Bluestone gives you the freedom to explore the acres of magnificent countryside that is right on your doorstep. You’re never short of towering forests to explore, fields to wander through, hills to hike up, or coastal walks to take in.
While children and families are more than capable of making their own fun in these surroundings (who didn’t enjoy climbing trees, building dens, riding bikes and going off exploring as a kid?) there’s always tonnes of stuff going on to keep you all busy.
Activities on site include:
- Great for kids and parents alike for a short weekend break or longer holiday vacation
- Packed with activities and adventures
- Access the thrilling Blue Lagoon water park
- Explore the beaches, forests and hills
- Junior Rangers and younger kids can enjoy the Off-Road Safari, Teddy Bear’s picnic
- Sports and other activities
- Ideal for a short break escape or holiday for adults
- Luxury lodges and cottages perfect for two
- Fine dining, shopping and charming pub
- Pampering Spa treatments, laze in the bubbling hot tub in Blue Lagoon
- Cycle hire for escapes to the Countryside and a jaunts down the Coastal path
- Experience what Pembrokeshire has to offer: biking, fishing, trekking, whale watches, walks, surfing…
- Enjoy the National Park and discover what makes this an attraction to come back to
- Stay on-site and enjoy the laser clay shooting, golfing range, bushcraft classes and more