Bluestone Wales Offers and Deals
Bluestone Resort offers a great holiday destination for all the family.
Set in 500 acres of stunning countryside in Pembrokeshire, Wales, close to numerous golden beaches such as Tenby, St Davids and Saundersfoot, Bluestone National Park Resort is a top choice for family holidays and breaks.
Bluestone is a five star holiday resort, which offers luxury lodges, cottages and studios, the Blue Lagoon Waterpark, an large indoor Adventure Centre, activities including high ropes, tree-climbing, kayaking and more, plus heaps of off-site activities, a nanny service, three restaurants, a pub, a bakery, a wine shop and a Spa.
Everything you need is on the Bluestone site. With a cosy village pub, two restaurants, shops and wine store with local Pembrokeshire produce, a bakery and even a luxury spa, all set within the private traditional Welsh village feel.
Best of all, you can be as active or do as little as you like.
How To Book Your Bluestone Resort Family Break
First check out our great Bluestone offers in the right hand menu. Then to book your Bluestone family break visit the Bluestone Wales website.
Free range activities for all the family
Bluestone gives you the freedom to explore the acres of magnificent countryside that is right on your doorstep. You’re never short of towering forests to explore, fields to wander through, hills to hike up, or coastal walks to take in.
While children and families are more than capable of making their own fun in these surroundings (who didn’t enjoy climbing trees, building dens, riding bikes and going off exploring as a kid?) there’s always tonnes of stuff going on to keep you all busy.
Activities on site include:
- Great for kids and parents alike for a short weekend break or longer holiday vacation
- Packed with activities and adventures
- Access the thrilling Blue Lagoon water park
- Explore the beaches, forests and hills
- Junior Rangers and younger kids can enjoy the Off-Road Safari, Teddy Bear’s picnic
- Sports and other activities
- Ideal for a short break escape or holiday for adults
- Luxury lodges and cottages perfect for two
- Fine dining, shopping and charming pub
- Pampering Spa treatments, laze in the bubbling hot tub in Blue Lagoon
- Cycle hire for escapes to the Countryside and a jaunts down the Coastal path
- Experience what Pembrokeshire has to offer: biking, fishing, trekking, whale watches, walks, surfing…
- Enjoy the National Park and discover what makes this an attraction to come back to
- Stay on-site and enjoy the laser clay shooting, golfing range, bushcraft classes and more
When can I visit Bluestone?
Bluestone National Park Resort breaks are all-year round with all four seasons offering something different.
How much to stay at Bluestone Wales?
With various offers throughout the year, you’re sure to find the best Bluestone Wales deals right here! Check out the Bluestone offer codes and late deals for the best prices in the left hand side links.
Where is Bluestone Wales located?
- Located within the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park in West Wales
- Beautiful Countryside & Coastline
The best family birthday present ever
We were given a weekend at Bluestone by some very good friends of ours as a belated 30th birthday present and the chance to take all 4 of our young children on holiday for the first time.
We had the most beautiful Caldey Lodge with so much room that our 6 year old daughter spent the first half hour trying to do cartwheels around the kitchen area! The 2 bedrooms were ideal for us all, one for my husband and I with our 4 month old baby and one with twin beds that could be latched together to make a giant bed for our 6, 4 and 3 year olds to share! The fact that the whole site is car-free meant we were able to wander around from place to place without the usual worries about the children's safety on the roads and the layout of the park gave us everything we needed all within easy reach.
Facilities such as the Blue Lagoon and the Adventure Centre kept the children occupied constantly and actually meant that we didn't leave the site once! The whole area was so beautiful and interesting but by far the favourite moment of the weekend and the most talked about from our children was the badgers outside the chalet.
Having never seen badgers up close we had 4 mesmerised children sat by the patio door all evening one night just watching and listening to the badgers outside. They could hardly believe the sight of them so close and the noises that they made kept the children hugely entertained!
This was by far the best birthday present I have ever had and the whole weekend was an experience that the children and us still talk about constantly a year on to anyone who'll listen!
Move over Centre Parcs!
We stayed at Bluestone in July this year, i work in Pembrokeshire and always wanted to try it out as its literally on our doorstep. People said we were crazy to 'holiday' a few miles from home but I thought why not. As soon as you arrive on park, you really could be anywhere in the UK or even Europe, the scenery is amazing, so quiet, green and spacious. And the best thing is you cant hear a thing, not a car or anything. We stayed in a Skomer Lodge on Bartholomews Rise around the lake, this was perfect.
Each morning we woke up to the view of the beautiful lake :-)
The lodge far exceeded our expectations, Center Parcs accommodation is tired and dated and even the most expensive accommodation at Center Parcs does not come close to the accommodation at Bluestone! The kitchen was well stocked with literally everything you could need, like a home away from home. We heard that the park was almost full during our stay with over 900 people, but the best thing is that we saw hardly anyone during our stay.
The difference between Center Parcs and Bluestone is that Bluestone ENCOURAGE guests to leave the park and explore Pembrokeshire where Center Parcs try and keep you on site to spend spend spend!! We thought that the value for money on site was very good, naturally you would expect the bars / restaurants and shops to be way over priced, they were not! I have been to local pubs that charge more for a meal than those at Bluestone. Here are the highlights of our stay:
1. The Buggy - a must to hire, we had so much fun.
2. Blue Lagoon was very good, a little cold but well worth a visit
3. Sunday Lunch at the Yard is a definitely a must!
4. The Well Spa was amazing, and again very reasonably priced. The staff were also very helpful, always smiling and very welcoming. I could go on and on but there was nothing we could fault which you may find hard to believe, so my advice is go and try it out for yourself. Would i go again - YES, we have already booked for a weekend in October :-) ENJOY!!