Head over to the travelzoo website to discover this gem of a hotel break in Bath from just £129 reduced from £213. Not only do you get an overnight stay in the swanky Bailbrook Lodge Hotel but also you get a full English breakfast, bottle of Champagne, 3-course à la carte lunch plus another bottle of wine!
Whilst in Bath, discover the Roman baths, browse the many shopping spots and pamper yourself at Thermal Bath Spa, before retreating to Bailbrook Lodge, 10 minutes’ drive from Bath city centre.
Overnight stays now start from £129, saving up to 39% on the usual price, and include:
- Accommodation in a Standard Double or Twin room, with full English breakfast, a glass of champagne and a pot of tea or coffee on arrival, for two
- A bottle of champagne in the room on arrival (worth £29 per person)
- A 3-course à la carte lunch with coffee at sister hotel the Royal Hotel Bath’s Brasserie Brunel in the city centre (worth up to £36 per person)
- A bottle of wine with lunch (worth up to £22)
- Two-night stays, including all the above plus lunch on the second day at Brasserie Brunel, with a pre-meal glass of champagne and a bottle of wine with lunch, are £239 from October-January and £249 in September
- Superior Four Poster rooms are an extra £25 per night
- Friday and Saturday nights are an extra £20 per night (minimum 2-night stay)
More about your stay
Bailbrook Lodge is a Grade II-listed Georgian country house on the outskirts of Bath, “the grandest and most elegant” city in England, according to Condé Nast Traveller.
The property is less than 15 minutes’ drive from attractions including Pulteney Bridge, the Roman Baths and The Royal Crescent, while Castle Combe Circuit is a 25-minute drive away and Bristol is 35 minutes by car.
The hotel has a bar and a lounge, where breakfast is served each morning. There are also restaurants 10 minutes’ drive away in central Bath, including Brasserie Brunel at Royal Hotel Bath, Bailbrook Lodge’s sister property. Other dining options include riverside pubs within 10 minutes’ walk of the hotel.
Bailbrook Lodge holds four AA Gold Stars and is described by Lonely Planet as an “attractive period lodge with lots of thoughtful extras”. Rooms are individually designed, and some have views of the property’s pretty gardens and the Avon Valley beyond. Wi-Fi is free throughout. There is no lift but ground-floor rooms can be requested.
The hotel has free private parking. There is a bus stop less than a minute’s walk from the property with a regular service into the city centre.