Enjoy a trip to Cadbury World and stay overnight from just £109 per family with this special hotel package.
Reduced from £155 to £109 you can save 30% off with a Family stay of up to 4 at the Plough and Harrow Hotel with Breakfast and Tickets to Cadbury World.
To book this offer, simply click on the link below and book via our friends and GoGroopie. But be quick as this deal won’t last for long.
Cadbury World Break Offer Includes;
- Treat your family to a chocolate-fuelled getaway with 1 night at the Plough and Harrow Hotel
- Discover a world of chocolate delights with a day ticket to Cadbury World
- Learn about cocoa farming, witness chocolate-making and explore the Purple Planet!
- Sleep in an en suite room the night before
- Tuck into a full English breakfast at the hotel before setting off on your chocolatey adventure
- If you’re thirsty for more fun, take to the shops and visit the famous Bullring Shopping Centre
- The hotel is an 8 minute walk to a cinema, bowling alley and numerous restaurants
The Plough and Harrow Hotel
Set in the perfect spot for discovering Birmingham and for your trip to Cadbury World, the hotel’s location means that your trip will be simple and stress-free!
The hotel grounds include free car-parking so you can travel with ease, and the rooms have free Wi-Fi, complimentary toiletries and tea and coffee supplies so you can kick back and relax. Breakfast is even included to set you up for the day.
The Hotel makes a suitable spot for exploring a wealth of local historic, cultural, sporting and leisure attractions such as Cadbury World. in the heart of the Midlands.
Why visit Cadbury World?
Well it’s all about the chocolate of course! Treat your family to 14 zones of chocolatey fun and delights, whilst learning how delicious Cadbury chocolate is made and its fascinating history and heritage.
Discover the origins of the cocoa bean in the Aztec Jungle; visit a re-creation of Victorian Bull Street where the Cadbury business started; find out how your favourite Cadbury brands are made; and then climb aboard your Bean Mobile for the Cadabra ride, a journey of surprises!
See chocolatiers demonstrate traditional chocolate-making skills and take a nostalgic walk through time in the life sized ‘chocolate street’.
Have fun playing in chocolate rain, writing your name with liquid chocolate and concocting your own chocolate creation. There’s also an outdoor play area to burn off some energy before a visit to the World’s biggest Cadbury shop where you can stock up on all your favourite Cadbury treats on your Cadbury World family short break.
So if you fancy a family day out to Cadbury World plus overnight hotel stay for only £109 click on the link below!