Save with this great Eden Project ticket deal and get your 2nd day FREE on all breaks. The Eden Project in Cornwall is a like a fairytale land of its own – with rainforests, gardens, jungles, waterfalls and more under the hugely impressive ‘biomes’ (the big indoor domes!).
This Eden ticket offer is great for families who need a bit more time to explore Cornwall and what the Eden Project has to offer. Plus under 5’s also have free entry!
Included in the Eden ticket price
- A full day’s entry to the Biomes (the amazing indoor rainforest and Mediterranean domes) plus one day FREE.
- Full access to the beautiful Eden Gardens
- Entry into ‘The Core’ (an fun interactive education centre that has plenty of buttons to press, handles to wind, and things for the kids to peer inside!)
- A ride on the Eden Land Train
- Free car parking and free shuttle bus rides between the Visitor Centre and the car parks
- Quicker entry into Eden – skip the main entry queue and save time by buying tickets online
- Free entry for under-5’s
To book and save with this Eden offer just click on the link below and you will be directed to Play and Stay who are offering this fab deal.
A bit more about the Eden Project
Experience the sights, smells and scale of the rainforests in the Rainforest Biome – the world’s largest greenhouse – and discover the tropical plants that are used to produce everyday products.
Travel to South Africa and California, as you amble amongst the orange and lemon trees, olive groves and gnarled vines of the Mediterranean Biom, and in the 30-acre Roofless Biome see hemp, sunflowers and other plants that could change your future, flourishing under the Cornish sun. Discover more about the Eden Project.