Save with this great Eden Project holiday deal and stay overnight in their special YHA Eden Project accommodation for 20% less. These modern bedrooms are made from shipping containers, in keeping with our ethos of sustainability and a great option if you wish have a base to explore everything that Eden has to offer.
This offer is great for families who need a bit more time to explore Cornwall and what the Eden Project has to offer. Simply click on the link below and enter our offercode when booking to save 20% off.
Voucher Code: YHEDEN-016
Valid: 27 June 2017 – 10 September 2017
- Overnight stay in YHA Eden.
- A full day’s entry to the Biomes (the amazing indoor rainforest and Mediterranean domes).
- Full access to the beautiful Eden Gardens
- Entry into ‘The Core’ (an fun interactive education centre that has plenty of buttons to press, handles to wind, and things for the kids to peer inside!)
- A ride on the Eden Land Train
- Free car parking and free shuttle bus rides between the Visitor Centre and the car parks
- Quicker entry into Eden – skip the main entry queue and save time by buying tickets online
The YHA Rooms
These comfortable rooms are equipped with all the conveniences you expect from YHA and much more, including TVs in each room, and full air conditioning, making them a fantastic base for your holiday in Cornwall.
With their clever use of space and high specification bathrooms, the rooms are perfect for families and individual travellers.
Some facts about the Eden Project
Experience the sights, smells and scale of the rainforests in the Rainforest Biome – the world’s largest greenhouse – and discover the tropical plants that are used to produce everyday products.
Travel to South Africa and California, as you amble amongst the orange and lemon trees, olive groves and gnarled vines of the Mediterranean Biom, and in the 30-acre Roofless Biome see hemp, sunflowers and other plants that could change your future, flourishing under the Cornish sun. Discover more about the Eden Project.